Auto gun with LVMP atomization and detachment system for compact gun body
Compact LVMP automatic spray gun for coating small IT-related products offering fine atomization and high transfer efficiency.
A unique design of Spray Gun DETACHABLE from the mounting plate by simply loosing a bolt offers much easier maintenance. When coating small objects such as cellular phones or notebook computers, it is important to achieve uniform coat quality with low fluid delivery. The T-AFPV is an LVMP spray gun offering excellent atomization and high transfer efficiency at low fluid delivery. Far smaller and lighter that previous spray guns, the T-AFPV is optimum for mounting on both automatic machines and robots.
- Far more compact and lightweight, perfect for low fluid delivery coating with both automatic machines and robots.
Example: Cellular phones, notebook computers, etc.
- LVMP Gun for fine atomization & high transfer efficiency with less air consumption.
- Reduce material usage with LVMP by 20 to 35% than with conventional guns.
- Reduce dirt in finishing booth resulting in maintenance/cleaning cost saving thanks to high efficient transfer & less material usage.
- Uniquely designed gun DETACHABLE from the mounting plate by simply loosing a bolt.
- All hose & tube connections located in order at the backside of the plate.
- Fluid circulation inside of the gun head also possible.
(in case of circulation type : T-AFPV-669)
|Max. Fluid Pressure||0.69MPa|
|Atomization Air Pressure||0.05 ～ 0.2MPa|
|Operating Pressure||0.34 ～ 0.49MPa|
|Fluid Tube||6 × 4mm|
|Automization Pattern Tube||6 × 4mm|
|Operating Air Tube||6 × 4mm|
Combination of Air Cap & Nozzle
|Air Cap No.||Nozzle||Nozzle material Air||Air Consumption||Pattern Range|