Automatic Electrostatic Rotary Atomization BELL
Based on our bell-type electrostatic equipment that was developed using Ransburg’s many years of technical know-how, our new 2-component mixing bell is an even more compact, lightweight bell unit.
2-component coating is finally made possible without specialized 2-component mixing equipment by supplying the resin and catalyst separately through a double-feed tube and mixing them together right before the atomization inside the bell cup.
The long-life ultra small air bearing motor employed in the bell rotary drive unit makes superior atomization of all types of paints possible, from general industry paints to high solids-based paints, resulting in a high transfer efficiency.
- Resin and catalyst is mixed inside the bell cup making wood work/two component coating possible.
- Adoption of the latest shaping air system makes coating pattern adjustment possible.
- A small-size air bearing motor is employed on the unit.
- Compact design provides improved durability and superior motor performance.
- Electrostatic coating with superior atomization performance that is able to cope with a large discharge.
|Bell Cup Diameter||Φ 50mm|
|Bell rotation speed (Max.)||60,000rpm|
|Air Consumption||Turbine air 210 L/min|
Bearing air 50 L/min (0.55MPa)
Shaping air 200 ～ 500 L/min
Brake air 100 L/min(To be used only for feedback mode)
|Maximum paint delivery (Recommendation)||600 mL/min|
|Max. Output Voltage||DC-90kV|
|Rotation sensor||Optical Fiber|
|Filter||0.01 μ m|