An AC servo system has been adopted for drive control, making more accurate, finer control possible.
The reciprocator can be stopped in-between at any position (at 0.5~4.5 second, 0.5 second steps) to adjust for work shape, and you can chose from an abundance of 8 different maximum stroke lengths, between 900mm~3000mm.
The following controls can be done by combining with RCS Controller.
- All controls can be operated with the control panel.
- All commands can be confirmed with digital display.
- Velocity set up is flexible.(5~60m/min)
- Coating condition (reciprocator storage run pattern) can be set up to 99.
- Control combined the stroke variable method with the paint cut method is possible.
- The reciprocator length (one stroke) can be divided into nine (9) zones and velocity for each zone can optionally be set. (Velocity pattern)…Also paint can be turned ON-OFF.
- The reciprocator can be stopped at the optional position according to the shape of the project.
(0.5~4.5sec…It can be set for each pattern.)
- Delivery also can be set for each pattern.
- AC Paint Pump Unit can be controlled up to two (2) units.
- Small size, light weight and low noise compared with the current type.
Multifunction Control Unit for reciprocation RCS-1
- Flexible velocity setting of applicator.
- Set-up capability of 99 different coating conditions.
- Combined control of variable stroke and paint cut.
|Type||Rans-servo (CER Type)|
|Application system||Gun / Bell|
|Explosion-proof type Motor||AC Servo / 1.0 kW|
|Position detection method||Built-in|
|Stroke Control||Set up by 10mm|
|Applicator speed control||5〜60m/min|
|Length of stroke||900mm, 1200mm, 1500mm, 1800mm,|
2100mm, 2400mm, 2700mm, 3000mm
|Reciprocator base (Z direction)||Hand Push||500mm|